How to Apply
- Complete Application Form (Please download here)
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Cover Letter / Letter of Intent indicating:
- Position(s) of interest / field of expertise
- Reasons you are a good fit for the company or role (You may cite anecdotes from your previous career, on-campus activities, or extra-curricular activities)
If you are applying for an OJT position, please include the following:
- Most recent Transcript of Records from your school (unofficial copies accepted)
- Letter of Endorsement from your school
- Please send a complete set of requirements to our Human Resource team (firstname.lastname@example.org). You may also submit your documents directly to our office (Gate 3, 408 Amang Rodriguez Avenue, Manggahan, Pasig) or to a Pag-asa Steel representative at a career fair.
- Be sure to indicate your desired position in the subject line of your email or the envelope containing your application materials.
- If you are interested in applying for a position that is not currently listed, but see yourself as a strong fit for the company, please declare your field of expertise in the subject of your email and in your cover letter.
- Applicants who pass the initial screening will be asked to take our on-site written assessment and meet our team during face-to-face interviews. You may find directions to our office here.
- Some applicants may be interviewed on the phone prior to being invited to our office. Additional reference checks and assessments may also be required as part of the process.
- Candidates who receive offers will be asked to submit additional requirements prior to being officially hired. These requirements include:
- Government-issued ID
- University Diploma
- Transcript of Records
- NBI Clearance
- Medical Clearance
- Certificate of Employment / Endorsement from Previous Employer